A BASKET FOR MANY..

Sunset. Sunrise. Sunshine.


Anymore proof for the divine!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

COMEBACK....

"Better late than never....."
So that explains this late bloomer or rather procrastinator's excuse for not updating any of my blogs until ,say for months{thereabouts}, of which I myself do not have an account. Laziness, work, unavailability of connections, temperaments and the ilk are what I owe to for this stretching period of absence... So here I am once again resolving ( You know, I know, that they are eventually meant to be broken, a naked truth ;) ) to keep updating my thoughts, my encounters and my anecdotes replete, possibly, with pictures ( now who am I kidding ;) ) on a recent ( I am not promising you a-daily anymore ) basis.
So keep watching this space now that I have broken this block of ice :)
Sayonara............
V

No comments:

Post a Comment