A BASKET FOR MANY..

Sunset. Sunrise. Sunshine.


Anymore proof for the divine!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

SYLVIA


A tear shed by her
Falls on my window pane
Already marked with dews of a cold rain.
So I see no salt, I see no pain
Oh is it because I have no gain
From this rainy day, a bit grainy day
Of yours, I am bound to share.

For all the grays of our molten blood
And sweet trickles of spit filled with
Uncalled happiness and unmet dreams
We have yet learned to chuckle at those gargoyles spilling
Venom! Venom! Everywhere!
Lets not look there my dear!
For our eyes burn with innocence
And theirs with
Uncouth decadence.

But sometimes and still some sunny times
I remember, I regret and I paint
That rainy day when the gray of the clouds
Made the grass greener and
The buses redder
And I forgot to see her
Singing a song for me..

Image courtesy: http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/photos/2008/04/raindrops_glass_bokeh_colours_01.jpg

1 comment: